WHEN STASHING IS NOT POSSIBLE, IT’S TIME TO QUIVER
The Quiver is a simple roll-up tool bag that allows cyclists to carry any extra kit needed safely and securely. You can call it an evolution of the humble saddle bag, the Quiver will look after extra tools, a spare tube, and even spare change or a credit card for a long day’s ride.
Granite Design wanted a solution for carrying those little extras without filling riders’ pockets or needing a pack. The Quiver looks after essentials and is attached with an easy-to-use ratchet dial. The dial tightens and secures the roll and its contents to the saddle rails or anywhere on the bike that can strap the Quiver on snugly.
It’s quick and easy to attach and release, giving rapid access to the content in the bag, and allowing for easy swap between bikes. This dropper post friendly tool roll and keeps things safe from grit, mud, water, grime or whatever the trails might throw out. The addition of a zip pocket adds extra security for spare change and a credit card for when it’s time to hit the cafe.
MSRP: US$ 36.99
- Dropper post friendly (no interference/allows full drop)
- Three storage compartments
- Secure, zipped pocket for keys/cards/coins
- Splash proof fabric to keep water at bay
- Dial lock-in system for attachment anywhere (almost)
- Works with road inner tubes and lightweight MTB inner tubes like Tubolito, Schwalbe Aerothan and Pirelli PZero
- MSRP: USD 36.99
- Website: https://granite-design.com/products/quiver-tool-roll
*Quiver is designed for lightweight mountain bike tubes and road tubes eg. Tubolito, Schwalbe Aerothan and Pirelli PZero.
Photos and information by Granite Design