Bikezilla is an online magazine and portal for the Asian cyclist! Live the cycling culture, create news and reach out to the cycling world with us!
OUR UNIQUE STRENGTH
The main difference Bikezilla has over other bike websites/portals is Change. This strength is important to ensure our success in a region that is growing at a very fast pace – Asia!
Bikezilla connects cyclists, promotes the growth of the sports alongside cyclists and give an accurate representation of cyclists of this region to the rest of the world. This means Bikezilla is always in tune with the needs of our users and the portal is ever evolving to cater to the changing trends and needs of Asian cyclists.
VISION OF BIKEZILLA
Bikezilla aims to be the one-stop cyclist portal that facilitates, informs and represents Asian cyclists and Asian Cycle Culture.
TARGET USERS OF BIKEZILLA
Bikezilla currently focus on the going-ons of the mountain biking and street riding community.
These segments could be reached through:
- Different types of articles, news and reports featured
- Bikezilla’s participation in events of different magnitudes that cater to cyclists of different levels and different riding disciplines.
- Flexibility in creating online space and physical events with involvements from cycling volunteers
- We are alway ready to evolve with the current mountain biking and street riding trend, as well as keeping a close look-out for the Asian cycling culture bits.
ATTRACTIVE ONLINE ENVIRONMENT
Bikezilla is also attractive to cyclist of all level because the portal strives to create the following online culture:
- Casual and non-pressurising online community environment
- Localised feel, tone and manner in our articles and activities
CONTENTS OF BIKEZILLA
Hot-off-the-press products news, International event coverages, cycling community effort updates, how-tos and technical tips are some of the features that we have lined up for this section. This section also serve as the attention-grabber section that leads the readers to the other sections of the website.
Ed Notes, Writer Rider, Food for Thought are some of the titles we have in this section which dabbles with more insightful topics with regards to the sport. This adds more layers and depth to our editorial.
This section is our evergreen, reference-class and unique selling proposition section. Asia is dotted with beautiful and exotic riding destinations. These are great places to ride and in some cases – waiting to be discovered by the rest of the world. We share experiences from riders in these section of the website.
Instead of simply reading about your favorite pros (again), why not get to know the talented and outstanding riders in your region? Bikezilla showcases these riders to show the colors of the mountain biking and street riding world.
Coverages to invited events and competitions – as seen through the eyes of our writers and photographers. We are constantly widening our network of event organizers for more event coverages in Asia.
This section publicises seasonal special offers by advertisers and/or sponsors. It can come in various forms including advertisements, redemption coupons or entry forms etc.
BIKEZILLA SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Bikezilla uses part of our advertising and event/competition revenues for sponsorships of future competitions and community events. This is our way of saying we care for the cycling scene and want to promote its growth!
We like feedbacks! We go through every suggestion carefully. Readers’ idea are useful and may influence the cycling scene!
THE BIKEZILLA BALANCE
Bikezilla works on this guiding principle of: Journalistic Credibility Versus Market Focus
THE BIKEZILLA JOURNALISTIC FOCUS
We do not want to be just another portal that recycle news from major cycling websites. Bikezilla wants to achieve the following:
- Focus on dissemination of news relevant to Asian cyclists
- Profile Asian cyclists and crystallize an identity
- Reflect the culture and views of Asian cyclists
- Advocate the Asian cycling culture to new enthusiasts
- Give coverage to Asian cycling events and competitions
- Introduce products and services that are suitable for Asian cycling
- Educate on cycling and other related topics/issues
- Serve as a platform to link other official bodies to the cyclists
MARKET AND INTERACTION FOCUS
Bikezilla gathers cyclists. Along with our ever-growing website, we also use social media platforms – Facebook Page, Facebook Group and Instagram to achieve an overall coverage. This give us the following benefits:
- Convenience of use
- A focused brandname across platforms
- Timely and convenient feedback channels between advertisers (sellers) and readers (buyers)
- Effective marketing and sales effort towards the cycling market on behalf of our sponsors and advertisers
- Saves time and resources for all users
- Moderated for a friendly and organized online community
- Sharing of knowledge between users
- An ideal online community to pick up cycling as a sport, learn and socialize
Bikezilla hopes to work with you. Talk to us to find out how we can be part of your marketing plan.
For matters regarding Advertisements with us, editorial or events matters, please email us at: email@example.com