EVENT: THE BIKEZILLA
MASS RIDE APRIL 2016
RIDE AT CHESTNUT TRAIL
FEATURING POLYGON BIKES
Thank you for making the previous Mass Ride a success! And with the positive feedback from the previous ride, we gonna add in some "bonus" features for this coming one! The next Mass Ride will happen on 10th April 2016. Read on for the details!
MASS RIDE AT CHESTNUT SOUTH TRAIL
With our objective to make every Mass Ride slightly different from the previous one, this coming one will happen at the new Chestnut South Trail. In addition to the ride, Polygon Bikes is upping the fun factor with some demo units and freebies. (Big Thanks to Polygon Bikes and Rodalink!)
As many of us already know by now, Chestnut South Trail is a smooth flowy loop that covers approximately 1.7km. This trail could be completed between 7 to 15 miniutes depending on rider's speed and experience. So, it is a perfect trail for trying out different bikes with each lap.
Besides the demo bikes available, we may add in some "games" depending on the turnout for the day. (To be confirmed)
For the early birds, we will be giving away Bikezilla Mass Ride or Polygon T-shirts, subject to stock and sizes availability.
DATE: Sunday, 10 April 2016
TIME: 0830 HRS
VENUE: Amphitheatre @ Chestnut Trail Car Park
DIRECTIONS: For those driving to the trail, please park at the public car parks at Bt Panjang. From Zheng Hua Park Meeting Point 3 (commonly called the Big Rock Meetinb Point), ride along Chestnut Avenue towards the direction of PUB. You will go through an underpass (BKE). Continue along the road and Chestnut Trail Car Park is on your left.
HIGHLIGHTS: Let's ride together! Demo Bikes. Mini Games. Refreshment. Limited freebies by Polygon Bikes & Rodalink. Limited FREE Bikezilla Mass Ride and Polygon T-shirts.
SOME STUFF TO NOTE
The mass ride will be made up of riders of different skill levels – we will cater to this. So don't be shy. Make some friends. Come in groups or come alone. All are welcome! The main idea is to ride together and have fun. There will be point and sweeper party to ensure safety and order throughout the ride.
- We will observe proper trail etiquette and safety at all times.
- Riders not feeling well on ride day or have prior medical conditions that are not suitable for strenuous activites should not join in the Mass Ride.
- Please try your best to cooperate with the Mass Ride organisers for the purpose of good group safety and trail etiquette.
- No ferry service would be provided to trail heads.
- Riders below 16 years old need to seek parental consent before joining the Mass Ride.
- Please bring along your own tool kit, spare tyre(s) and hydration pack for the Mass Ride.
- Mass Ride would be cancelled in the event of heavy rain or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Bikezilla and organizers are not held liable in the occurance of any accident, injury, death or other unforeseen incidents before, during and after the Mass Ride.
- Riders are to be responsible for their own belongings at all times.
- Bikezilla and organizers are not liable for any loss or damage to personal belongings or properties before, during and after the Mass Ride.
- The Mass Ride is a social gathering.
- There will be no participation or indemnity form for participants as this is a social gathering.
- Bikezilla and organizers are not liable for any consequences leading from particpants exchanging contact details and/or meeting up after the Mass Ride.
- Ride safe and have fun.
GET YOUR UPDATES!
Special Thanks to Polygon Bikes and Rodalink for the support given for this Mass Ride!